Air bubble film is suitable for packaging and protecting light and medium-heavy products. This type of packaging provides exceptional durability until the air-filled bubble bursts. .
This packaging film for universal use, with a weight of 115 gr/sqm is suitable for wrapping heavy objects or with irregular shapes. It is universally used even in the lowest weights 55 and 70 gr/sqm which still guarantees good quality for the protection of various items, offering the consumer a higher guarantee and quality.
Roll heights can reach up to 3 meters and come in various lengths and weights.
- AIR BUBBLE FILM (PLURIBALL) SUPERCOEX: the unique characteristic of this family of articles lies in the gentle texture of the product, which is widely valued for its ability to protect delicate items;
- MAXI AIR BUBBLE FILM (PLURIBALL): suitable for a particularly wrapping and gap-filling use when packaging delicate objects inside boxes or crates, for example.
- 3-LAYER AIR BUBBLE FILM (PLURIBALL): this product is sturdy and has a rigid structure due to its three-layer composition. It is specifically designed to act as a separator between objects because of its slab-like appearance;
- AIR BUBBLE FILM (PLURIBALL) LAMINATED WITH FOAM: this product is fully equipped with anti-scratch features and a soft texture, thanks to the presence of PE bubbles. When higher PE thicknesses are coupled, the resulting sheet effect of triple layers is typical. This is further enhanced by the anti-impact effect that arises from the synergy of the two distinct types of packaging.
- BAGS, SHEETS AND TUBULAR: our bags are made up of either a single-fold bottom and two side welds or a welded bottom and two side welds. Additionally, we offer bubble wrap sheets as well as tubular rolls that can be cut to size based on customer specifications.